Thursday, January 18, 2018

Aryanna Newborn Session | Vancouver, WA Newborn Photographer

I really loved getting to know this couple through their maternity session so as you can imagine I was very excited to meet their little lady. Only 12 days new and Aryanna already has so much personality, she has the most expressive little face that will just tug at your heart strings. She also has the thickest head of hair, it is quite impressive. Even though Aryanna managed to pee all over my lap, I had such a fun afternoon hanging out with her and her parents. She got me in just the right spot and made it look like I peed myself and so we all got a good laugh out of that.
It was such an honor to be able to capture this precious time in her sweet life! Go check out her mom and dad's maternity session here;







No comments:

Post a Comment