Wednesday, September 20, 2017

My Photography Style | Vancouver, WA Newborn Photographer

Last week we talked about how to choose your photographer but this week I want to talk about my newborn photography style. 
My style is light and airy as well as natural and organic. I love texture but I also heavily value simplicity. The backdrop is the foundation and I like to start with a simple and clean base to build up from. Props, layers are wraps are the structure and add dimension to the photo. I believe that props should support the overall photo, not outshine baby. Your little squish is really what you came to see and should be the star of the show. I love to use wraps and layers that are made from natural materials. I love solid color bonnets and simple dainty headbands and I believe that real vintage items make the best props.
I want your photos to be something you are proud to hang up on the walls in your home and your session to be something you can look back on fondly.
Cheers, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment