Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What to Expect From Your Newborn Session | Vancouver, WA Newborn Photographer

It is best to book your newborn session while you are still pregnant as newborns sessions must be done in the first 14 days of life. Babies are so squishy, sleepy and co-operative at this age that is allows for better posing, plus they will never be this small again. Please contact me as soon as possible after birth to arrange the exact date and time of your session.
When photographing newborns I work on their timeline, I let them call the shots. I will never force baby into a pose they aren't comfortable in or isn't natural, I will stop whenever necessary for feedings and changing. Because of this newborn sessions generally take 3 to 4 hours.
After your session it is time to go home and relax! I will go through the images from your session and select the best. Once I have the "final cut” selected, you are invited back to my studio to experience the moment you have been eagerly awaiting.
Ready to book your session? Get in touch! Brianna@bmwphotography.net
I can't wait to hear from you and create some beautiful memories together <3
Cheers, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment