Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Sweet September Maternity Session | Vancouver, WA Maternity Photographer

Round Lake is one of my hands down favorite session locations and this session is just proves why I love it so much. It is such an easy location to access, just a few minutes outside of downtown Camas and it is so versatile. This location has so much to offer, it's a photographer's dream and so was this couple! Sweet, funny and affection. You really couldn't ask for more. I had so much fun walking around the lake and spending the afternoon with these two. We had awesome conversations and shared some really great laughs. These two had my crying from laughter more than once. I ask Haris to whisper some sweet nothings into Cambria's ear and she responded by saying to him "Talk to me about food!" He happily obliged and started sweetly whispering to her about steak. I just about lost it then, these two were so funny. These two were so excited to meet their sweet little Aryanna and you can feel it in every single picture.
Enjoy the highlights from their session!













No comments:

Post a Comment