Saturday, September 9, 2017

Autumn is Almost Here!! | Lewisville Park Maternity Session | Vancouver, WA Family Photographer

It feels like we just dusted off the sandals and pull the shorts out from the back of the drawer but summer is almost to a close already. I am a true blue Pacific Northwest girl and even though I love summertime, autumn is my absolute favorite. I am so excited that autumn is almost upon us! The changing leave, being able to wear boots and scarves, hot apple cider everywhere, all things fall make my heart sing.
Autumn isn't only my favorite time of year but it is a fantastic time of the year to get family photos! Washington and Oregon are stunning to begin with but the amazing colors that the change in weather brings adds even more beauty our picturesque landscapes and creates even more fantastic backdrops for photos.
My calendar is already starting to fill up, I only have a limited number of available sessions. If you are interested in booking a session please email me today at Brianna@BmwPhotography.net
Cheers, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment