Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Newborn Photography September Series | Miss Olivia's Newborn Session | ​Vancouver, WA Newborn Photographer

I want to take some time to talk to you guys about newborn photography. Newborns are my favorite subject. I am extremely passionate about newborn photography and I believe that is an incredibly important time in life to capture. Throughout the month of September I am going to tell you all about why newborn sessions are important, how to choose your photographer, what to expect from and how to get the most from your session. I will be posting on this topic every Wednesday of the month and I hope you can all join me on this journey. This series will begin next Wednesday, September 6th and will start with tackling the subject of why choose a newborn session. For today I will leave with some of my favorites from Miss Olivia's session and I hope to see you here next week

Cheers, Brianna



No comments:

Post a Comment