Tuesday, June 11, 2019

From belly, to baby! | Vancouver, WA Newborn Photographer

 From in your belly to in your arms, creating and raising a child is such a remarkable processes. Everything about life changes as you prepare to bring a baby into the world. As a woman, your body and mind change dramatically and in the most amazing ways possible. 
You will forever be connected to your child, even after they have left your womb and entered the world. Your bond with them will be unlike anything else.
I am so incredibly fortunate to have the privilege of being a small part of people's journey into parenthood. I am constantly amazed by the strength and love I get to witness and be a part of. Being a maternity and newborn photographer is truly a gift and it is one that I am thankful for every day. Thank you to all of my past and future clients for trusting me to capture your precious memories and allowing me to be a small part of your amazing journey! 







No comments:

Post a Comment