Monday, August 13, 2018

My Return From Maternity Leave | Vancouver, WA Baby Photographer

Getting to take time off of work to bond with my son has truly been amazing and I am so grateful to be in a position that I could do so. When it came to going back to work, I didn't want to dive right back in head first, I wanted to dip my toes in and test the waters. I started by taking just a few sessions in July to ease back in. This was my first newborn session after Parker was born and it is so special to me. I have always been passionate about newborn photography but now that I have been on the other side and experienced it as a client that passion has grown so much stronger. The photos from his newborn session are my most prized possessions, knowing that feeling first hand makes me so much more excited to see my clients experience it. Now having a baby of my own I cherish the bonds I create with newborns more than I even thought possible. Getting to spend this time with babies while they are still so fresh and new is so profound and such an honor. I didn't know it was possible but I love being a newborn photographer even more now than ever before.
This is sweet little Savannah, just 22 days old when she was in my studio. It was such a privilege to get to spend the afternoon with her and to provide her and her family with beautiful memories.








No comments:

Post a Comment