Friday, May 27, 2016

Bmw Photography Studio Open House {Vancouver, Wa Wedding and Portrait Photographer}

As some of you already know, Bmw Photography recently moved! I am still located inside of the historic Academy Building in downtown Vancouver, Washington but you can now find me on the second floor across from the chapel in suite 205. I am so excited for this new adventure in my business and I am so happy to finally feel like I am settled in.
This past weekend, to celebrate the move, we held an open house! It was such a blast and I want to thank everyone who made it out, the turnout was amazing! Please enjoy a little peek into the party and if you weren't able to make it to the open house book a session today for your opportunity to check out the new studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment