Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Adventures of Randi and Brianna {Vancouver, Washington Portrait Photographer}

My lovely friend Randi came into town back in July and the two of us saw Death Cab For Cutie at McMenamin's Edgefield but before heading to the venue we made a fun little trip out to the vista house.
As you might expect, when photographers get together they tend to take pictures and some time even of each other! I had so much fun capturing these awesome portraits for my wonderful friend and Edgefield is such a beautiful and complex property, it's a dream to photograph at!
Needless to say, I had a blast with my friend and I can't wait to see her again! <3

Photo directly above, third photo on the right, my favorite capture of the day. The photographer getting photographed while photographing the photographer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment