Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mariella {Portland, OR Newborn Photographer}

Mariella is just 14 days old and the newest addition to the Marin clan, she has 5 older sisters and 2 older bothers and a loving mother and father. This little clan isn't so little anymore, they are in the double digits now!
Mariella did so well despite all of the noise and chaos. All of her older siblings were very curious about what I was doing and why I was doing it their play room, so you can imagine these weren't ideal settings for a newborn portrait session. That didn't make any difference to Mariella, she slept like a doll, let me pose her in all sorts of fun ways and she gave me some awesome smiles in her sleep!
Unlike most newborn photographers, I don't have a studio space where I photograph newborn session, instead I come directly to the homes of my clients and set up a mobile studio. This elements all of the extra stress packing up a newborn and heading to an unfamiliar place can add.
For this particular session, I was set up in the playroom of the Marin house. Mom and dad never had to lift a finger!
Hope you enjoy the finished results from Mariella's session!

 Little fingers and toes are always to cute!
 I was singing for her when she gave me this very sweet little smile




 Check out that smile and her hansom big bothers!
 These photos of the siblings were taken in the backyard of their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment