Thursday, May 16, 2013

Emery Carol {Portland, OR Family Photographer}

I first got to photograph Emery's very sweet mamma, Andrea, and papa, Dan, back in September. We went down to Officer Row in Vancouver, WA for their maternity session. You could just feel the love and excitement these two shared for the expansion of their little family.
A photo from Dan and Andrea's maternity session.
Now little Miss Emery Carol is 6 months old! I absolutely love Emery's family and was very honored when I was asked to photograph them! Emery is such a big girl with so much personality, she is one of the sweetest little girls I have ever met. Emery just loves everyone!
This little family's session took place at the Camas Heritage Park at Lacamas Lake in Camas, WA. I had a wonderful time with this family and I hope you enjoy their photos just as much I enjoyed taking them!



Papa Dan and big brother Kaedan
Little fingers

Look mamma! I am a superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment