Sunday, April 21, 2013

Isaiah Ray {Portland, OR Newborn Photographer}

Normally newborns are photographed at 12 to 14 days of age but little Isaiah was born with Spina Bifida and has gone though a lot in his short life. We had to wait until he was 5 weeks old to take this little guys newborn portraits. 5 weeks is a usually a pretty rough age for portraits but Isaiah blew me away! He was so perfect for his pictures! He slept through almost the entire session, let me pose him in all sorts of ridiculously adorable posses and he was even able to show off a few smiles! Not only does Isaiah have the skills for modeling but he's got the looks too! This little guys is just as hansom as they come! I had so much fun photographing Isaiah and I am hoping to get to do it again soon!
 Couldn't be cuter!
 Isaiah wanted to show me his favorite way to sleep.

 Momma loving on her precious little miracle!
 Showing a little smile.

Just supporting is Army Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment